Phi Phi early bird
Phi Phi..Maya bay..Bamboo islands trip
(operation : Monday, Wednesday, Friday..by speed boat)
(offered more further on you request for German & French speaking guide)
WHY PHI PHI ISLANDS IS 1 OF THE BEST 5 BEAUTIFUL ISLAND IN THE WORLD?
Because of its unique, Phi Phi Islands is one of Thailand’s best known island. The effect of weathering on their steep coastal Limestone Cliffs with minerals creates colorful yellow, red and orange hued patterns. Other features are large caves, and natural bonsai trees growing out of crevices in the rock.
Phi Phi Ley consists of two semicircular hills. Maya Bay and Pileh Cove, each surrounding bay, these enchanting coves are like heaven on earth. Maya Bay is visited by million tourists a year.
(Maya Bay – The location for “The Beach” was partially Hollywood Filmed)
These limestone formations are not all for Phi Phi Islands, but it combines with spectacular coral reef and wonderful marine life. Entering this fascinating underwater is easy with a snorkel and mask. It is rarely find a place as amazing as Phi Phi Islands.
More details of the islands around Phi Phi
World famous Maya Bay – made famous in the movie “The Beach” starring Leonardo DiCaprio. explore the jungles
behind the beach and even see where the Hollywood movie magic stepped in. Maya Bay is truly a magnificent place!
- The Camel Rock (Nui Bay) – Spectacular rock formations for sightseeing and taking photos.
- Pileh Cove “The Lagoon” – Our favorite stop on the Phi Phi Tour! Towering cliffs surrounding an emerald green lagoon. Only accessible during high tide, your jaw will drop as we slowly cruise into the lagoon, as the cliffs and lagoon appear
before you. We stop for a chance to go swimming, jump off the boat and take photos.
- Viking Cave – Home to the Swift lets that make the bird’s nests that are famous in Asian culture for their healing
and health properties!
- Monkey Beach – a stunning powder white sand beach with cute little monkeys playing in the trees and on the beach.
- Yongkasem or Nui Bay – Both are picturesque coves with coral reefs. We stop here for Phi Phi
snorkeling. Whether you have never been snorkeling before or you are half fish, go exploring the colorful tropical reef
and having fun with your guide!
- Hin Pae is an underwater reef, or coral mountain (as some call it) that doesn’t break the surface. Crystal-clear water,
lots of fish and colorful coral, this is one of the best places to snorkel in Southern Thailand and probably the best
place in Phi Phi.
- Bamboo Island – Powdery soft sand and warm inviting waters are the highlight of this stop. A great place to relax on
the beach, go for a swim or head out into the waters for more snorkeling!
|Itinerary : Day Time 06.30 am. - 15.00 pm.|
|06.30 am.||Pick up from your hotel and arrive at the prestigious yacht club, provided for Light breakfast, Coffee, Tea, will be served at WELCOME LOBBY.|
Depart from the pier to Phi Phi islands
- Arrive at MAYA BAY for relaxing, swimming with the Magical landscape of Maya bay (where the movies “The Beach” was partially filmed) snorkeling in crystal clear water where you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling.
- Snorkeling and Swimming in clear water at LOH SAMAH and PILEH COVE
- Continue to VIKING CAVE now home to bird nest producing swallows and feeding the local inhabitants at “THE MONKEY BEACH” Appreciate the magnificent marine life at the GREAT CORAL REEF
|11.00 am.||- Break for a sumptuous Lunch will served at Restaurant on the beach.|
- Arrive at Bamboo Island, enjoy swimming, snorkeling and relaxing on the beach before going back to Phuket.
- Depart from Bamboo Island to the pier
- Arrive to hotel.
**The itinerary and timing above are given for information and can be modified without notice to fit the tide.**
Speed boats are equipped with toilet and fresh water shower facilities.
- Round Trip Air-conditioned Minibus Transfer.
- Professional Crews, Licensed Experienced Tour guide.
- Life jacket, all snorkeling equipment (except fins available to rent at pier)
- National park fee.
- Refreshments: Fresh fruits and Soft drinks on board.
- Buffet lunch: Thai, Western, Vegetarian and Halal food.
- Travel Accident Insurance.
What to bring;
- Beach towel
- Sunblock lotion
- Shorts and light T shirt
- Swimming costume
- Some money for shopping in some spots
The Company will not be held responsible for any charges mode to the program due to the program due to the weather, sea condition accident or any other that may modify the program. Charges and made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Base on the above no refunds can be given. If you have any reason need to cancel your tour you will have full refund 24 hrs. in advance.
**We always have safety in focus and in case of bad weather conditions we would not operate and all guest will be offered to re-book for any another day of get refund.
**All of our program strongly not recommend for the pregnancy person and our company will not take any responsibility.
Adult 3,400 2,800 THB per person/net/+national park fee
Child 1,800 1,400 THB per person/net/+national park fee (4-12 years old)
**3 Years is free of charge**