James Bond & Khai Islands (Full day trip)
Phang Nga (James bond island) + Koh Panyi + Canoeing
(daily trip by speed boat)
JAMES BOND ISLANDS IS 1 OF THE MOST FAMOUS LIMESTONE ROCK ISLAND IN THE WORLD?
Before 1974, the island was a rarely visited indigenous area. However, it was chosen as one of the locations for the 1974 James Bond film The man with the Golden Gun. After the movie release it turned into a popular tourist destination. Popularity and increased tourism left Khao Phing Kan with substantial litter.
In 1981, the island became the most famous part of the newly established Ao Phang Nga Marine National Park since 1998, it is forbidden for tourist boats to approach Ko Ta Pu. This measure aims to stop erosion of the limestone rocks on and near the islet that might eventually result in the island's collapse.
Limestone is calcium carbonate, which is generally white. Over millions of years, the skeletons from a constant rain of marine organisms, plus the chemical precipitation of yet more calcium carbonate build thick layers of sediment. Eventually, the heat and pressure of their own weight turn these strata, hundreds of meters thick, to stone.
- Pick up from your hotel and arrive at the prestigious yacht club, provided for Light breakfast, Coffee, Tea, will be served at WELCOME LOBBY.
- Depart from the pier to Phang Nga bay
- Arrive Phang-Nga Bay, Paddle and explore the 2 most famous Islands (Panak Island), enter caves 20-150 m. (dark, long) navigate you through the caves and to the lagoons, show you the monkeys, bats, walking fish, and notable rock formations.
- Arrive to Panak Island for exploring the limestone rock formation.
- Visit the enchanting Hongs, cave-like “rooms” open to the sky, of Hong Island.
- Sail down to the world
- Visit at Koh Panyi, a Muslim village built on pillars, it time for lunch in a villageof historical traditionally built housed over the lovely blue-green waters on the shoes of koh Panyi with Thai and Set Menu Lunch.
- Time to leave from floating village for Khai Islands for snorkeling and relax on the beach.
- Time to leave from Khai Island and heading back to pier
- Arrive back at Marina and transfer to your hotel with the remarkable trip.
** The itinerary and timing above are given for information and can be modified without Notice to fit the tide.**
Speed boats are equipped with toilet and fresh water shower facilities.
- Round Trip Air-conditioned Minibus Transfer.
- Professional Crews, Licensed Experienced Tour guide.
- Life jacket, all snorkeling equipments (except fins available to rent at pier)
- National park fee.
- Refreshments: Fresh fruits and Soft drinks on board.
- Buffet lunch: Thai, Western, Vegetarian and Halal food.
- Travel Accident Insurance.
What to bring;
- Beach towel
- Sunblock lotion
- Shorts and light T shirt
- Swimming costume
- Some money for shopping in some spots
The Company will not be held responsible for any charges mode to the program due to the program due to the weather, sea condition accident or any other that may modify the program. Charges and made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Base on the above no refunds can be given. If you have any reason need to cancel your tour you will have full refund 24 hrs. in advance.
**We always have safety in focus and in case of bad weather conditions we would not operate and all guest will be offered to re-book for any another day of get refund.
**All of our program strongly not recommend for the pregnancy person and our company will not take any responsibility.
Adult 2,800 THB per person/net/+national park fee
Child 1,400 THB per person/net/+national park fee (4-12 years old)
**3 YEARS BELOW IS FREE OF CHARGE**