Hong by starlight trip
Hong by starlight trip (daily trip)
**High Quality Program**
We Don’t Do Anything Normal
Dear customers of Phuket "OK" tour, we appreciate that you chose Sea canoeing to make this unique twilight trip, who surely is one of the biggest high lights during your stay on Phuket Island.
Phang-Nga Bay belong to the Andaman Sea who in turn belongs to the mightily Indian Ocean. Ao Phang-Nga( Ao=Thai language for Bay) has a surface of about 400 km2 and is, thanks to the heaven , since already 16 years a Thai National Marine Park. So by this no hotels, no resorts, no bars and no boutiques, no mass tourism. Only pure nature at its best!
In the bay one will find 42 island and islets. To visit them all has no sense; all are beautiful but only are few and real spectacular because of their shape, the outside stalactites their fantastic caves and lagoons with mangrove inside.
The islands in this amazing bay, which you always see by flying in or by takeoff from the International Airport of Phuket, are a real non-classified world-wonder. Such a landscape you only can admire at Phang-Nga Bay (the most beautiful), Krabi and Surat Thani provinces in Thailand, Guilin in Southern China, Halong Bay (near Da Nang) in Vietnam, Vieng Vang in Laos and Sarawak on the island of Borneo.
All these are the remnants of an ancient coral reef system that once stretched out across the shallow seas of south East Asia during the Permian Period (appr. 250 million years ago).
- Pick up from your hotel and arrive at the Ao Por Pier.
- Arrive to Ao Po pier, board modern Twin-engine escort boat, Thai style light
lunch, trip and Nature game briefing.
- Arrive First Island and explore 1-2 caves and hongs.
- Arrive Phang-Nga Bay, Paddle and explore the 2 most famous Islands (Panak Island), enter caves 20-150 m. (dark, long) navigate you through the caves and to the lagoons, show you the monkeys, bats, walking fish, and notable rock formations.
- Arrive to Panak Island for exploring the limestone rock formation.
- Visit the enchanting Hongs, cave-like “rooms” open to the sky, of Hong Island .
- Return to the escort boat and move tothe second island
- Explore two more caves and Hongs
- Self-paddle, swimming and make your own Kratong before sunset.
-Return to your kayak after dark to float your Loi Kratong
- Depart for Ao Por Pier.
- Arrive to Ao Por Pier and transfer to your mini-van.
- Drop off at your hotel. End of service.
** Exact times may vary according to tides and season.**
Modern Twin-engine escort boat are equipped with toilet and fresh water shower facilities.
- Hotel return transfer by air-conditioned minibus
- License Experience English speaking Tour Guide.
- National Park visiting fee’s, water and fresh fruits.
- Buffet Light Lunch: meal will served on board and buffet dinner with BBQ, water with coffee and tea (vegetarian menu is available with no extra charge)
- Full equipment, life jacket, English speaking guide.
- Life insurance.
What to bring;
- Swimming wear
- Sun Block
- Light Deck Shoes
- Flip flop or sandal (shoes)
- Sun Cap
- A little money
The Company will not be held responsible for any charges mode to the program due to the program due to the weather, sea condition accident or any other that may modify the program. Charges and made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Base on the above no refunds can be given. If you have any reason need to cancel your tour you will have full refund 24 hrs. in advance.
**We always have safety in focus and in case of bad weather conditions we would not operate and all guest will be offered to re-book for any another day of get refund.
**All of our program strongly not recommend for the pregnancy person and our company will not take any responsibility.
Adult3,950 Promotion 3,500 THB per person/net/+national park fee
Child1,975 Promotion 1,500 THB per person/net/+national park fee (6-12 years old)
**6 YEARS BELOW IS FREE OF CHARGE**