Elephant Sanctuary Bathing and Feeding
(Daily trip with "No" Riding)
Cruel-Free Program :
If you’ve ever dreamed of getting to spend time with the giant creatures, Elephant Sanctuary Phuket is the way to go! Our elephant bathing and feeding tour offers enjoyable and incredible experiences. You will get to feed the elephants up close as well as bathe them in the refreshing falls. This activity is also harmless to our giant friends. It’s been years that we rescued many mistreated elephants from logging and working so they can have a better life in the southern part of Thailand.
One day program in Phang Nga
• 07:30 am.
Pick up from your hotel and drive through rural area and forest hill
• Arrive at our main Camp and Change clothes that ready for wet
• Bring you to the area that you able to cut the glass or banana leaf to feed the elephants
• Walk around 5 minutes to reach our camp and we are nor permitting any vehicle to go in as we serve better place for elephants
• Cook Preparing traditional food with banana leaf to feed elephant which contain of nutritional ingredient that fit them the most
• Watch the elephant play in the sand and bathing
• Feed them with the food you cooked
• Having Lunch at “Songprek Restaurant”
• 17:00 hrs. Short jungle walks and refreshing breeze at the waterfall and its time to swim in natural pool Returning to the hotel
1. Approximately time subjected to number of guest on each day and weather condition.
2. The rate of Children as mentioned is applicable between ages 4-12 years old.
3. All trips are not allowed of pregnant women, height blood pressure, and heart disease.
Tour Included :
- Round trip transfer by Minivan (**extra transfer 500THB from Naithon, Rawai, Cape Panwa, Nai harn, Nai Yang and Sirah**)
- English Speaking Guide and Professional staff who give assistance during trip
- Thai Lunch set
- Coffee break, Drinking water
- Insurance coverage under Thai law
- Admission Fee
What to wear :
Sport wears in case of bathing with Elephant and do Whitewater rafting.
What to bring :
Spare T-shirt and shorts, beach towel, swimming suit and some money to buy food for Elephant.
Do not allowed :
All trips not allowed of pregnant women, heart disease and weight over 120 kilogram.
THB 5,000 per Adult Promotion from us 4,500THB
THB 2,000 per Child Promotion from us 1,500THB (4-12 Years)
**Free of Charge for Children under 4**