PHANG NGA BAY & CAVE CANOEING
Phang Nga bay (James bond) & Cave Canoeing trip by Private speed boat
(offered more further on request for German & Frence speaking guide)
JAMES BOND ISLANDS IS 1 OF THE MOST FAMOUS LIMESTONE ROCK ISLAND IN THE WORLD?
Before 1974, the island was a rarely visited indigenous area. However, it was chosen as one of the locations for the 1974 James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun. After the movie release it turned into a popular tourist destination. Popularity and increased tourism left Khao Phing Kan with substantial litter.
In 1981, the island became the most famous part of the newly established Ao Phang Nga Marine National Park since 1998, it is forbidden for tourist boats to approach Ko Ta Pu. This measure aims to stop erosion of the limestone rocks on and near the islet that might eventually result in the island's collapse.
Limestone is calcium carbonate, which is generally white. Over millions of years, the skeletons from a constant rain of marine organisms, plus the chemical precipitation of yet more calcium carbonate build thick layers of sediment. Eventually, the heat and pressure of their own weight turn these strata, hundreds of meters thick, to stone.
The great opportunity to visit your dream Island: Phang nga bay (James bond) & Cave Canoeing trip, famous destinations ranked among the most beautiful in the world, in the magnificent Andaman Sea.
Whether for a romantic getaway, a family outing or a trip with friends, Speedboat experience offers you exclusive and personalized services on-board
Choose your island, our Speedboat experience team will take care of the rest !!
Destinations : Phang Nga bay . Cave Canoeing & Khai islands trip by Private speed boat
2 engines 250 x 2 HP
Price 35,500 in Thai baht net price per group
**above price all inclusive 2 people only**
The 3rd party up to 16, will pay extra by condition of trip including stuffs below;
Sample Program Hightlight :
- Pick up from your hotel and arrive at the prestigious yacht club, provided for Light breakfast, Coffee, Tea, will be served at WELCOME LOBBY.
- Depart from the pier to Phang Nga bay
- Arrive Phang-Nga Bay, Paddle and explore the 2 most famous Islands (Panak Island), enter caves 20-150 m. (dark, long) navigate you through the caves and to the lagoons, show you the monkeys, bats, walking fish, and notable rock formations.
- Arrive to Panak Island for exploring the limestone rock formation.
- Visit the enchanting Hongs, cave-like “rooms” open to the sky, of Hong Island .
- Sail down to the world
famous "James Bond Island" for some great photos and shopping.
- Visit at Koh Panyi, a Muslim village built on pillars, it time for lunch in a villageof historical traditionally built housed over the lovely blue-green waters on the shoes of koh Panyi with Thai and Set Menu Lunch.
- Time to leave from floating village for Khai Island for snorkeling and relax on the beach.
- Arrive back at Marina and transfer to your hotel with the remarkable trip.
*The program can be flexible from starting program until end of trip, kindly discuss with our professional tour guide*
** The itinerary and timing above are given for information and can be modified without Notice to fit the tide.**
Speed boats are equipped with toilet and fresh water shower facilities.
- Round Trip Air-conditioned Minibus Transfer.
- Professional Crews, Licensed Experienced Tour guide. English speaking tour guide & 2 crews will take care our customer on board.
- Life jacket, all snorkeling equipment, fins
- National park fee. **Maximum 2 people**
- Lunch: We will escort you to private restaurant at Koh Panyee ( Vegetarian/halal on the request)
- Mineral water, soft drink, half dozen of Thai beers, seasonal fruits.
- Travel Accident Insurance.
**Maximum 2 people all inclusive above options.
- **If you prefer to do canoe 300THB per person extra.
***Extra person Adults 2,000 baht net price per person.
**Children (4-12 years) 1,500 baht
**4 years below is free of charge*
What to bring;
- Beach towel
- Sunblock lotion
- Shorts and light T shirt
- Swimming costume
- Some money for shopping in some spots
The Company will not be held responsible for any charges mode to the program due to the program due to the weather, sea condition accident or any other that may modify the program. Charges and made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Base on the above no refunds can be given. If you have any reason need to cancel your tour you will have full refund 24 hrs. in advance.
**We always have safety in focus and in case of bad weather conditions we would not operate and all guest will be offered to re-book for any another day of get refund.
**All of our program strongly not recommend for the pregnancy person and our company will not take any responsibility.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- Cancellation in 2 days before the departure date, you will get 100% Refund. For the case of Cancellation in the last minutes, we will charge 100%.
- For Cancellation in one day before departure date, we will charge 50% from the total balance.
- For Cancellation causes by bad weather, and it is not possible to run the tour, You will get a full refund.
- For the case of finish the trip earlier with the reason of sea sick or any other reasons cause on your side, not from our boat, No refund will be given.
- For amend the booking requires 1 day before departure date.
- For case of the customer missed some place with the reason of the tide, not possible to get a refund.
* Dos & Don’t :
- Feeding fish or monkey is illegal from 2016 onward. There is a significant penalty by ignoring this notice.
- Do not collect sea shell and coral for souvenir there is significant fine.
- Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
- Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches
To confirm your booking :
- Deposit Required. Prepaid deposit to confirm the booking is 50 % from the total balance and the remaining balance will pay directly at the pier
- Payment methods
- we preferred to book 2 day before trip.
Book now! you will GET free transfer pick up from the airport one way to your hotel and payment methods will settle at your hotel after check in.!
e-mail to us : firstname.lastname@example.org