Similan islands by Private speed boat
**Top 5 wonderful islands in the world**
Similan Islands Highlights
Similan is a Yawi word which means “nine”, so it is called Island No. 9. Similan islands consist of nine islands lying from north to south.The main islands that are tourist attractions are Koh Miang (Island No.4), Koh Payu (Island No.7), Koh Similan (Island No. 8), and Koh Ba Ngu (Island No.9). These islands are famous for beautiful white sand beaches and the water is crystal clear that you can see the fish under the water with your naked eyes. You will surely say “Wow!” when you see the breathtaking underwater world there. And that’s why Similan is rated one of the ten most beautiful islands in the world.
Similan Islands Wonders
Underwater, meanwhile, all sorts of marine creatures have helped establish the reefs and the sandy beaches. When you climb up to Sailing Boat Rock, consider the brilliant white sand below. This beach is in large part a product of diligent scraping and nibbling away by organisms such as the parrotfish - an average individual of which species may excrete more than 16 kilos of sand in the course of a year's lunching on hard corals. And there's plenty here to eat. The conditions for coral growth are ideal, with a minimum prevailing sea temperature of about 28oC and exceptionally clear waters. More than 200 species of hard coral alone have so far been identified in this area, while these islands have the greatest profusion of reef fish in Thai waters. In fact, in terms of both marine life and bottom topography, there's more variety than you'll find in most other dive destinations around the world. The Similan Islands has almost everything - coral walls (if we count Koh Bon, to the north, as one of the Similans), big rocks, huge sea fans and barrel sponges, caves, swim-throughs, and plenty of shallows for snorkelling as well. For, although the fringing waters around the islands average from 30-45m dropping down to 70-80m between islands, you'll find coral gardens in as little as six to seven metres.
A Sailor's Fancy
It's best known as a diving and snorkelling destination, but the Similans' scenic moorings are also becoming increasingly popular with the sailing fraternity. Every year more yachts come to cruise the Similans during the northeast monsoon (November-May, with December-February the peak of the high season), drawn by the lovely anchorages, the beaches and forests, the clear waters and teeming marine life. Bareboat sailing charters and sailing-diving cruises may be booked from Phuket. If you are on a yacht that doesn't have scuba gear or a compressor, you can always hire what you need from the diveboats that come out from Phuket on a regular basis. Aside from sailing and diving, more and more dayboats are coming out from Phuket and Phang Nga during the high season, bringing with them crowds of sightseers, picnickers, and snorkellers. And Koh Similan National Park has added to its many attractions its role as a stopover on the way to yet newer and more distant undersea frontiers and sailing destinations - areas such as the Andaman Islands, the Invisible Bank and, when they reopen to sport diving, the Burma Banks.
Speed boats are equipped with toilet and fresh water shower facilities.
The great opportunity to visit your dream Island: Similan islands, famous destinations ranked among the most beautiful in the world, in the magnificent Andaman Sea.
Whether for a romantic getaway, a family outing or a trip with friends, Speedboat experience offers you exclusive and personalized services on-board
Choose your island, our Speedboat experience team will take care of the rest !!
Destinations : Similan islands trip Private by speed boat
2 engines (Max 22 people*including Captain, tour guide, 2 crews on board*)
Price 59,000 in Thai baht net price per group
3 engines (Max 35 people*including Captain, tour guide, 2 crews on board*)
Price 73,000 in Thai baht net price per group
Sample Hight Program :
- Welcome to Private pier check in and have breakfast with coffee and tea, after breakfast our staff will escort you to with drawal snorkeling requipment.
- The first stop on Koh Miang (Koh 4). Enjoy the beautiful views of the while sand contrasting with the color of the sea, and will meet with the fluna of the Similan Islands, suc as Flying foxes and Nicobar pigeon.
- Head to the island. Payu Island (Koh 7). Enjoy snorkeling species of coral and fish of various species.
- Arrive at Ba Ngu Island (Koh 9.) is and island with panoramic views of the landscape and spectacular snorkeling among the many brightly colored fish.
- Arrive at Similan Island (Koh 8). Enjoy addelicious lunch buffet style.
- Then after lunch, we are walking up to the viewpoint, which wil find a huge boulder shaped like a sailboat called he "Sailing Rock" and you will be impressed with panoramic views from the viewpoint of Similan Island (Koh 8)
- Departure from the Similan Islands to head back to private pier.
**Please note that the Similan islands are officially open to the public from 15 October until 15 May, but dates may vary each year.
- Round Trip Air-conditioned Minibus Transfer.
- Professional Crews, Licensed Experienced Tour guide. English speaking tour guide & 2 crews will take care our customer on board.
- Life jacket, all snorkeling equipments, fins
- National park fee. **Maximum 2 people**
- Lunch: We will escord you to National park restaurant at Similan islands ( Vegetarian/halal on the request)
- Mineral water, soft drink, half dozen of Thai beers, seasonal fruits.
- Travel Accident Insurance.
**Maximum 2 people all inclusive above options.
***Extra person Adults 2,000 baht net price per person.
**Children (4-12 years) 1,500 baht
**4 years below is free of charge*
What to bring;
- Beach towel
- Sunblock lotion
- Shorts and light T shirt
- Swimming costume
- Some money for shopping in some spots
The Company will not be held responsible for any charges mode to the program due to the program due to the weather, sea condition accident or any other that may modify the program. Charges and made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Base on the above no refunds can be given. If you have any reason need to cancel your tour you will have full refund 24 hrs. in advance.
**We always have safety in focus and in case of bad weather conditions we would not operate and all guest will be offered to re-book for any another day of get refund.
**All of our program strongly not recommend for the pregnancy person and our company will not take any responsibility.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- Cancellation in 2 days before the departure date, you will get 100% Refund. For the case of Cancellation in the last minutes, we will charge 100%.
- For Cancellation in one day before departure date, we will charge 50% from the total balance.
- For Cancellation causes by bad weather, and it is not possible to run the tour, You will get a full refund.
- For the case of finish the trip earlier with the reason of sea sick or any other reasons cause on your side, not from our boat, No refund will be given.
- For amend the booking requires 1 day before departure date.
- For case of the customer missed some place with the reason of the tide, not possible to get a refund.
* Dos & Don’t :
- Feeding fish or monkey is illegal from 2016 onward. There is a significant penalty by ignoring this notice.
- Do not collect sea shell and coral for souvenir there is significant fine.
- Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
- Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches
To confirm your booking :
- Deposit Required. Prepaid deposit to confirm the booking is 50 % from the total balance and the remaining balance will pay directly at the pier
- Payment methods
- we preferred to book 2 day before trip.
Book now! you will GET free transfer pick up from the airport one way to your hotel and payment methods will settle at your hotel after check in.!
e-mail to us : email@example.com